LIBRARY & RESEARCHTools, Tutorials & How-TosThe links below will help you when you need to know how to...
Click the links below to see our collection of library and research helps.
- set up and manage your NoodleTools research project manager
- find a book...database article...reliable website
- cite a source
- take notes
- do and manage other important research tasks
Evaluate Your WebsitesSearch StrategyMLA CITATION
- How To Cite Stuff from the Internet -
- How To Cite the RD DATABASES -MEDIA CREDITSNOTETAKINGExamples of NoodleTools NotecardsStudent researchers should experiment to find ways of working with NoodleTools Notecards that deepen your learning. See the two examples below to view different approaches to using the 'Quotation' and 'Paraphrase' boxes.Set Up Your Notecard - with prompts for the 'MY IDEAS' boxBIBLIOGRAPHIC ANNOTATION
IN-TEXT CITATION - also called 'parenthetical citation' or 'parenthetical reference'
PRINT - only if you have to, please
Print or Create Word Docs of Your Stuff from NOODLETOOLS
Print PowerPoint Slides (without killing the ink cartridge)