Class Expectations and Grading Policy
1. All students are REQUIRED to have a 3” THREE RINGED BINDER, PENCILS and ERASERS!!! Pens are NOT ALLOWED.
These items should be for Conceptual Physics ONLY.
2. All students are expected to be on time, and ON CAMERA* for class, prepared and ready to participate. Student participation
will be expected during class discussions, and when going over reading assignments each day. *-if you choose to not have
your camera on, you will be marked absent.
3. All students are required to have school issued laptop, charged and ready to be used EVERY day. All students will keep a
notebook in OneNote on their computer.
4. Students will have HOMEWORK two or three times per week. The assignments will be short and students will be given time
to start the assignment in class.
5. MINI-QUIZZES will be given once or twice per week and will directly correspond to the reading assignment from the previous
6. QUIZZES will be given at the end of each section.
7. TESTS at the end of each Unit.
8. LABS will be given once or twice per marking period or when available.
9. Grading will be done by TOTAL POINTS.