All Language and Composition classes will assess students using total points, in the following areas of performance:
- River Dell-issued fully charged laptop (must be functioning)
- Three ringed binder
- Notebook or loose-leaf paper
- Pen, pencils
- Current materials (handouts, books etc.)
- Be respectful.
- Keep your cellphone in your backpack.
- Use your laptop appropriately and for class purposes.
- Please turn in all work ON TIME. I will not accept late class work or homework from students.
- Class work can only be made-up when a student has been absent, and a new deadline has been assigned.
- If a student happens to be absent on the day of an assessment, a make-up version of the assessment will be given the day that student returns. Incomplete work will not receive credit.
- In the event of an absence, consult SchoolWires and reach out to me.
Please see the links below.