While learning in the virtual world is new for many of us, the classroom is not. Think of the virtual classroom as you do the traditional classroom and conduct yourself accordingly:
- Behavioral standards, as outlined in the Code of Conduct, are in effect and will be enforced through coordination with administration. For example, lateness, inconsistent attendance, general mischief, plagiarism and disrespect will have consequences.
- You are expected to be visible on camera when utilizing Microsoft TEAMS
- Your failure to acknowledge random questioning during a class session can qualify as a CUT and will be addressed accordingly.
- Grades will be reflective of demonstrated levels of cooperation, productivity and content mastery.
- Grades will be earned based on attainment of documented performance standards on a variety of assessments.
- Arrive on time for class
- Come to class prepared with all materials
- Cell phones must be away at all times
- Bathroom privileges: students may not use the bathroom during the first 10 minutes or the last 10 minutes of class
- Abuse of this privilege will cause their revocation
- Respect every one and every thing in the room
- Be ready to learn
- Complete all assignments to the best of your ability
- Advocate for yourself and seek help if needed
- Maintain academic honesty and integrity
- This course will use a total points system with the following categories:
The above information is per RDHS policy from the Student Handbook.