Period 3 SUPA English 12 (Expectations & Grading)
- Behavioral standards, as outlined in the Code of Conduct, are in effect and will be enforced through coordination with administration. For example, lateness, inconsistent attendance, general mischief, plagiarism and disrespect will have consequences.
- You are expected to be visible on camera when utilizing Microsoft TEAMS
- Your failure to acknowledge random questioning during a class session can qualify as a CUT and will be addressed accordingly.
- Grades will be reflective of demonstrated levels of cooperation, productivity and content mastery.
- Grades will be earned based on attainment of documented performance standards on a variety of assessments.
- Total Points (Practice, Unit Papers, Reflections)
- Please note that Syracuse utilizes a letter grade system, and conversion of numeric grades for SU is different than RD. We will discuss this further. Please see syllabus for reference.
Period 3 SUPA English 12 (link to OneNote)