- Working stylus
- Charged laptop
- Graphing Calculator recommended (TI-83 Plus or TI-84 Plus)
- 3-ring binder or notebook (optional)
- Pencils (optional)
- Respect your teacher, your classmates, and your classroom.
- By the time the period begins, be on the 🎈DAILY CLASS LINK in Teams with your camera on.
- Sit upright in a chair, at a desk or table, and in front of an appropriate background.
- You are to be on task at all times.
- Remain online until the period ends.
- No eating or drinking on camera (except water).
- No headphones, cell phones, or music devices are to be used at any time. If they are visible or used during class, you will lose participation points.
Your grade in this class will be determined by total points. This means your grade will be determined by dividing the number of points you have earned by the total number of points that could have been earned. Your grade will be based on assessments, homework, and in-class assignments.
- Absences – It is your responsibility to make up any missing assignment(s) and to be prepared when you return to class. I expect you to check School Wires when you are absent to find out the homework assigned for that night. Contact a classmate who can provide notes when you are absent. Do not come into class the day after you are absent and ask me what you missed. It is your responsibility to see me for extra help to review the material you missed.
- If you are absent on the day of an assessment, the assessment will be made up the first day back. Again, it is your responsibility to find me to make up the assessment your first day back.
- Cuts – If your absence becomes a cut, you will receive a zero for the cut class. All points earned that day on any assignment or assessment will be a zero.
I strongly urge you to ask for help the moment you experience difficulties with the material. I am available Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday after school.
ONE NOTE & E-MAIL:
I expect you to check our class One Note and your e-mail every day for up-to-date assignments and important information. I check my e-mail account on a regular basis. Please send e-mails at a reasonable time and only assume I have read an e-mail if I have responded.