- Students may be earning points for HW/class work assignments by the of the end of MP.
- All Quizzes/tests/projects are earned by points. Quizzes will be given weekly and Chapter tests will be given approximately every four weeks or once the unit is completed. Projects will be assigned every marking period.
- No passes will be issued for the first and last ten minutes of the period. Make sure you arrive with your materials (Charged tablet, a pen/pencil and a three-ring binder).
- Homework may be assigned every night and it is due the following day. Class participation in class is a MUST and that includes class activities (Not all your class work/HW may be graded, keep in mind that you MUST do all the work).
- Tests and quizzes are given regularly. If two or more tests are failed or quizzes together are failed, a phone call is made home. It is your responsibility to seek me if you don’t understand the material that is given in class. Extra help is available during C & D’ s days (please make an appointment via e-mail).
- This is a Spanish class and you should try at least to speak Spanish when you are asked for. Giggling, funny noises and laughing will not be tolerated for any circumstances when students are participating in class. We’re here to learn Spanish and we’re here to learn from each other. Accent is accepted, and no one shouldn't make fun of it
- During class you must stay in your seat in all times, if you need to leave the classroom to go somewhere besides using the restrooms, please ask me first by coming to me or raising your hand (Only one student at a time would be permitted to leave the room).
- There is absolutely no food consumption in the classroom, except for water.
- The use of cellular phone and other devices that are not acceptable in school are prohibited in my class. If you disobey or if I caught you texting during class, your device will be confiscated.
- As your Spanish teacher, I will not tolerate any type of misbehavior in my class. The vice principal will be informed about the situation as well as your parents/guardians.
- Most importantly, have respect for yourself and others.