Expectations for remote learning are listed below.
Entering the meeting
- Click the meeting link in Teams, located in the "DAILY MEETING LINK" channel.
- Switch camera ON.
- Switch microphone to MUTE.
- Sit in front of a neutral background, or choose a background in Teams.
Behavior during meeting
- Keep microphone MUTED unless you are called on.
- If you have a question, click the "raise hand" button or post in the chat.
- Keep chat comments relevant to the class.
- Be respectful of your fellow students. Language that is abusive or derogatory will not be tolerated.
Leaving the meeting
- Click "Leave" button to exit the meeting. Only leave the meeting when you are dismissed.
- Leaving the meeting or turning the camera off will result in a cut.
- Students will be spoken to individually about disruptive behavior. A continuation of the behavior will result in parent contact.
- Inappropriate or offensive comments, images or behavior will be reported to administration.