While learning in the virtual world is new for many of us, the classroom is not. Think of the virtual classroom as you do the traditional classroom and conduct yourself accordingly:
- Behavioral standards, as outlined in the Code of Conduct, are in effect and will be enforced through coordination with administration. For example, lateness, inconsistent attendance, general mischief, plagiarism and disrespect will have consequences.
- You are expected to be visible on camera when utilizing Microsoft TEAMS
- Your failure to acknowledge random questioning during a class session can qualify as a CUT and will be addressed accordingly.
- Grades will be reflective of demonstrated levels of cooperation, productivity and content mastery.
- Grades will be earned based on attainment of documented performance standards on a variety of assessments.
- You are strongly encouraged to utilize Extra Help Sessions as needed.