- Students are expected to sign into TEAMS and click on the DAILY CLASS LINK at the start of every class so that we can be LIVE. Late arrivals will be marked tardy.
- CAMERAS MUST BE ON for the entire class period. Cameras that are turned off will be considered students leaving the class and will be marked as “absent.”
- DURING class, your microphone should be muted.
If you would like to ask a question, please use the "raise hand" feature and you will be unmuted to ask the question.
You must show up to class ready to learn and in appropriate attire as you would if you were in school.
- Sitting upright (desk/table and chair)
- Dressed appropriately
- Ready to learn
- You must do your OWN work. Plagiarized work or shared work will receive a 0 and will be treated according to River Dell Policy.
- You must not use outside resources unless specified in the assignment.