Congratulations to all student-athletes and coaches for winning an NJSIAA and Big North Conference Sportsmanship Award and for being disqualification and ejection free in 2014-2015.
Sportsmanship from Three Basic Angles:
For the Coaches -
1. Make sportsmanship your priority.
2. Keep winning in perspective.
3. Fun should be a part of the game.
For the Parents -
1. Cheer for your child, but stay in control.
2. Cool off before confronting a coach.
3. Get to know the coach.
For the Players -
1. Don't taunt your opponents.
2. Don't specialize in particular sports at a young age.
3. Don't whine, don't complain, don't make excuses.