1. Students must come to class prepared with all the necessary materials needed to
participate (laptop (charged), 3 ring binder or notebook with folder).
2. Students must be in their seats when the bell rings.
3. Assignments must be completed prior to class meeting and the date assigned. Any
assignments attempted to be completed during class will not be accepted and result
in loss credit. Late assignments will receive HALF credit providing they are submitted
before we have gone over them in class.
4. The classroom is considered a safe zone. No name-calling, hateful comments, or
inappropriate language. Please treat others as you would like to be treated.
5. No cheating or plagiarism will be tolerated! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Please check River Dell's policy on such behavior.
- Tests 50%
- Quizzes 25%
- Homework / Classwork 25%