- Homework is expected every night. When we go over the homework answers in class, it is your responsibility to make sure you write down the correct answers.
- When you are absent, you are responsible for all classwork & homework that you miss.
- Your math binder/One Note notebook is expected to be organized and up-to-date.
- Grading Policy: Grading in math is based on a point system. To calculate your marking period average at any time, divide your Total Earned Points by the Total Possible Points.
- Extra Credit: Extra credit is not offered in 7th Grade Math. It is your responsibility to work to the best of your ability throughout each marking period.
- Materials: You must come to class prepared.
- Behavior: School rules are in effect at all times. My Discipline Policy outlines the appropriate consequences for failing to abide by these rules.
Each student has a username and password for this book.7. IXL Assignments are given periodically throughout the year to aid in the understanding of the course. The task is to be done online, at home. Please click on IXL Letter for more information.
- Text Book: The “Big Ideas Math” textbook can be accessed online at https://www.bigideasmath.com/BIM/login