a. Homework is expected every night. When we go over the homework answers in class, it is your responsibility to make sure you write down the correct answers.
b. When you are absent, you are responsible for ALL classwork and homework that you miss.
c. Your math binder/OneNote notebook is expected to be organized and up-to-date.
2. Grading Policy: Grading in math is based on a point system. To calculate your marking period average at any time, divide your Total Earned Points by the Total Possible Points.
3. Extra Credit: Extra credit is not offered in 7th Grade Math. It is your responsibility to work to the best of your ability throughout each marking period.
4. Materials: You must come to class prepared.
5. Behavior: School rules are in effect at all times. My Discipline Policy outlines the appropriate consequences for failing to abide by these rules.
6. Text Book: The Big Ideas Math textbook can be accessed online. Each students have a username & password for this book.
7. IXL Assignments are given periodically throughout the year to aid in the understanding of the course. The task is to be done online, at home. Please click on IXL Letter for more information.
Mrs. Firneno’s Discipline Policy
My goal is to foster a learning environment for all of my students. If a student chooses to disrupt that environment by misbehaving or failing to abide by any of the school’s rules, then he/she is agreeing to accept the following consequences:
1st: Verbal Warning
2nd: Verbal Warning
3rd: Parents Contacted & Detention
4th: Action will be determined by the Principal or Assistant Principal