You will need the following items each day in class:
- fully charged laptop
- pen/pencil, highlighter
- notebook and a folder
- You must be in the classroom before the bell rings each day.
- Always try your best.
- Be courteous and respectful to your classmates.
- All work must be completed and turned in ON TIME. Each day an assignment is late 10 points will be deducted.
- Participate in class, which includes handing in all assignments.
- Come to class each day ready to work.
- If you are absent from class you are expected to check OneNote, where all assignments will be posted . If you have any questions email me or speak with me in class.
- Bathroom privileges; you will sign in and out, you may not use the bathroom during the first ten minutes or the last ten minutes of class. Abuse of these privileges will cause their revocation.
- No cell phones may be used or visible in class. Your cell phone must be turned off and stored in your backpack at all times. If your cell phone is out, it will be taken and brought to the main office.
Students will be graded based on Total Points (typical point values are below).
Quizzes/Assignments: 5-50 points
Essays: 25-100 points
Tests/Projects: 50-100 points
Students will be given rubrics for all essays and projects.