New Jersey Student Learning Assessments (NJSLA)2019-2020 NJSLA AdministrationGrades 7-8
- Grade 7 is required to take both the ELA & Mathematics NJSLA assessments.
- Grade 8 is required to take ELA, Math, & Science NJSLA assessments.
- The ELA & Math assessments will be administered on May 11th through May 15th.
- Students in Math 7 or Advanced Math 7 will take the NJSLA Math 7 test.
- Students in Math 8 or Advanced Math 8 will take the NJSLA Math 8 test.
- Students in Honors Algebra 1 will take the NJSLA Algebra 1 test.
- The Science assessment will be administered on April 30th & May 1st. (8th grade only).
- Grades 9 & 10 will be required to take the ELA NJSLA assessments.
- High school students taking Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 (who are in grades 9 & 10) will be required to take the Algebra 1, Geometry, and Algebra 2 NJSLA assessments, respectively.
- The ELA assessment will be administered on April 29th, April 30th & May 1st (9th & 10th grade only).
- The Math assessment will be adminstered on May 18th & May 19th (9th & 10th grade only).
- The Science assessment will be adminsitered on April 23rd & April 24th (11th grade only).