River Dell High School
Help Period: ROOM 320 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday from 2:35pm - 3:05pm (End time may be extended at instructor's discretion.)
- Help Period will run as described above WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. Students may come in at any time during the session.
- If the instructor is not in the room when you arrive, WAIT by the door until they do. Unless notified on Week-at-a-Glance of a cancellation, the instructor will be there soon.
- Bring class materials to the room.
- Take a seat close to the front of the room near your instructor (there may be more than one instructor assisting their students in the same room).
- Students MUST bring a specific question, homework problem, or example from class to go over collaboratively.
- The instructor will answer/discuss at least one question/topic for each student.
- Once every student has had an opportunity, additonal questions will be addressed (time permitting).
- Cancellation of Help Period can be found on each student's Week-at-a-Glance link in School Wires.