teen pregnancy - sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) - drugs - mental health & illness
TOOLS, TUTORIALS & HOW-TOs
HOW TO PRINT YOUR WORKS CITED AND NOTECARDS FROM NOODLETOOLS
- 1 book or specialty encyclopedia in print
- 1 subscription database article
- 2 websites
CITATIONS, ANNOTATIONS & NOTECARDS
When you create your project in NoodleTools, share it to the dropbox for your period. Dropbox names start with the last name of your Health teacher.
1. A book or specialty encyclopedia in print
Find a book in the RDMS Library collection or in the public libraries through BCCLS. Click on the links below.
RDMS Library Media Center - click the Mandarin OPAC logo below:
River Edge Public Library / Oradell Public Library - click the BCCLS logo below:
2. A subscription database article
Search the River Dell subscription databases to find an article on your topic.
3. Two websites
Try these reliable health websites...
- TeenHealthFX - Goryeb Children's Hospital, Atlantic Health System
Use SweetSearch or USA.gov to do your Web search.