Q: Where can I find Physical forms and what do I need to know about those forms?

A: Physicals forms can be downloaded on this site by going to District, High School or Middle School in the top  area of the homepage. Click on Our District when choosing District or Athletics for High School and Middle School. Click on Physicals in the left margin and Athletic Physical Forms on that page. Print out these forms and submit them to your physician. The completed forms must have parents signature, doctor's signature and stamp and all sections must be filled out entirely. In order to be current and valid and approved by the school doctor physicals must be less than a year old and should have been conducted during May or June of the previous school year or later.

Q: How can I pay my son's/daughter's activity fee and submit other required forms?

A: On the district homepage go to Family Resources and click on Community Pass. The Community Pass feature will allow you to pay your child's activity fee electronically by credit card as well as submit other required forms by electronic submission. Those forms include; NJSIAA Steroid Testing Consent Form, NJSIAA Concussion Policy Acknowledgment Form, Sudden Cardiac Death in Youth Athletes Form and the River Dell Regional Drug Testing Consent Form.

Q: What time, where, against who is the game today?

A: All information regarding games for all sports and all levels can be found on this site.  Go to Athletics and click on Athletic Schedules. All schedules for all sports and all levels can also be accessed by going to www.bignorthconferencenj.org

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.